Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bye Bye 2009

2009 is coming to the end. So as usual, everyone start to make resolution for the begining of new year. Like me, 2009 left me a lot of memorable memories. How I fall and stand up from the most painful feeling I felt on the day that should be the best day ever. It open my eyes to the world. I've never notice what happen around me. I learn new things, learn more about life, learn more about responsibility.

Hope 2010 will give me a lot of chances to improve my life and myself. You want to be better and create something memorable in your life. Before the eyes shut closely, you can smile and said I've done something in my life. I learn to love myself and appreciate the life and chances God gave me.
There's a lot of things to be fixed and there is long way to go in our life.

I'm growing up and getting older. Not just old, I want to be matured and wiser. See things differently. Appreciate what happen or what I have in life.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home