Friday, April 2, 2010

PSYCHOLOGY PERSONALITY

Below are your PSYCHOLOGY PERSONALITY test result: *from facebook*

You love the crowd... a party animal! Too many “friends”, you can’t easily tell which among them is real and not...
*I say: My true friends are my close friends.*

You hide your emotions... Sometimes pretending to be always happy. Sometimes, not giving even a hint of what you really feel.
*I say: I do hide my emotion but people who close to me can easily tell there is something wrong*

You search for love... you’re a hopeless romantic and every time you enter a relationship, you give your all and believe “this is the One.”
*I say: This one is true*

You’re a stubborn sweetheart... You “love” him/her only because he/she loves you. If his/her flame puts out, you let go with no trouble.
*I say: I love someone because of him. *

You’re intimidating! People have an impression that you’re elite—or if not, you simply look sophisticated. You gain praises but not companions.
*I say: No comment*

You love actions... with the hero-like taste! You focus on your strengths and use them to protect persons/things that are important to you...
*I say: Yes, I do*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home